Looking for the best pc gaming chair under 100?
Being a hardcore gamer, I can understand how tough it is to find a comfortable gaming chair under budget.
Best ergonomic gaming chairs are well padded, orthopedic, with full recline and lumbar support, and adopt a high-back design to support both your head and back. By considering all these factors in mind, we have found the best options available under 100 bucks for you.
Our Top Pick
We chose Homall Executive Swivel Leather Gaming Chair because it offers upper body mobility, plus a 3.15-inch shaping sponge padding for overall body comfort. Homall Executive Swivel is the only chair with an easy-to-adjust rocking tension and resistance, thanks to the dial fixed under the seat.
Best Budget Gaming Chair Comparison
|Homall Executive||Buy Now|
|Merax High-Back||Buy Now|
|Furmax Office||Buy Now|
|Giantex Executive||Buy Now|
|Devoko Ergonomic||Buy Now|
Best PC Gaming Chair Under 100 Reviews
With an executive fresh design and ergonomic deskbound features, the Homall racing style gaming chair ranks competitively among the few affordable options in the market today. Made of premium leather, it comes with a responsive reclining mechanism that automatically adjusts to your body weight. The removable headrest and lumbar cushion add some flexibility to the chair and the rubber PU wheels offer scratch-free movement as you swivel across your room after hitting that “Flawless Victory” in MK4.
The rocking feature is also a huge selling point for the chair, especially for people who prefer some upper-body mobility when sitting. Here, you can easily adjust the rocking tension and resistance using the dial under the seat. The 3.15-inch padding is made from a shaping sponge and adds to the body-hugging high-back to keep your body stiffness at bay and guarantee you that divine sprawling experience.
- Ergonomic body-hugging high back with removable headrest and lumbar cushion
- Full recline support (90-180 degrees) with a high-back design
- Robust steel structure with premium leather
- Rocking function for upper-body mobility
- The armrests are not adjustable
Available in 6 different colors, the Merax high-back gaming chair embraces a rather familiar design. But being a low-budget chair, it certainly has too much to offer. For starters, it can easily double up as an office chair with its soft seat cushions and premium upholstery. The seat curves inwards to arch the user while still giving ample room to adjust sitting the position and the body-hugging design offers good back support all the way to the spine. Removable head and lumbar cushions seal the ultimate optimal comfort package.
The chair comes with a lockable tilt adjustment feature that allows you to fiddle with the chair height relative to your desk. The backrest reclines from90-180 degrees and the rocking function is a big plus for pressure control. Though not padded, you will also love the height adjustable armrests, especially if you have shorter arms
- Full lockable recline support with a body-hugging high-back
- PU leather for durability and easy cleaning
- Height adjustable armrests for improved arms support
- Five elaborate caster wheels for maximum support and good balance
- Low maximum weight capacity
- Not suitable for heavier users
Perhaps the most noticeable feature in the Furmax Leather Gaming Chair is the unique cutting of the PU leather and the breathable mesh around it. The high-back bucket seat offers both upper limb and body support with an adjustable rocking function for that victory dance after spending some long hours playing Dark Souls. And the best part is – it costs less than a family lunch at TGI Fridays!
It can easily double up as an office chair with its ergonomic design, high-quality foam paddings, and flexible tilt mechanism. The pneumatic height adjustment function and rubber-covered swivel wheels also add some flexibility to the chair.
- Ergonomic design with tilt mechanism
- High-quality PU leather with thick-foam sponge padding
- Adjustable headrest and lumbar support with padded armrests
- Non-adjustable armrests
If you love flashy designs, then you will love the Giantex Executive Racing Style Gaming Chair. With a sharp racing bucket seat design, the chair offers an adjustable sitting experience with an ergonomic back for ample upper limb and body support. The PU leather fabric and cushy padding do indeed feel and look durable, and though the chair doesn’t fully recline, it certainly offers a study gaming experience.
Assembling was quite easy – nothing crazy, and we loves the 264lbs maximum weight capacity (which is quite outstanding for a low-budget seat). In terms of the build quality, you will certainly sacrifice some functionality, but again, your wallet will find the arrangement quite agreeable. Combining the ergonomic high back design with the elegant exterior, it’s safe to say that it is a good value option for users looking for a budget-friendly yet solid gaming chair to keep those unnecessary lumbagos at bay.
- Ergonomic back design that inherently molds around your back for maximum body support
- Elegant design with a durable PU leather exterior that is easy to clean
- Five 360-degree swivel casters for stability and easy maneuvering
- High back design with a large backrest to relieve pressure on the spinal column and offer maximum comfort
- Weak lumbar support
For the Racing games lovers, Devoko has a special chair to bring your virtual racing experience to life. Gran Turismo? Yes, please! it adopts a bright color scheme and boasts visually stunning features from smooth curves to premium breathable leather fabric. The chai comes with a three-mode tiltlock function that lets you toggle between working, lying, and resting modes. The tilting range goes as low as 180 degrees, which is the perfect break you need after taking a big blow in Just Cause 3.
Height adjustability is a big selling point for the chair as it comes with an added safety gas spring to keep your body solidly buttressed. The ergonomic chair assumes an inward-fold bucket seat design for maximum body angle arching and the removable headrest and lumbar cushion allows you to personalize your sitting experience.
A sturdy steel frame forms the core of the chair, and along with the thick bucket seat and armrest paddings, this is easily the last piece in your gaming puzzle. And the best part is – you get it for just below the 100-dollar mark.
- Ergonomic design with full upper limb and body support
- Wide range recline function that lets you toggle between different modes
- Removable headrest and lumbar cushion for extra comfort
- Multi-directional swivel wheels, capable of supporting up to 300lbs in weight
- Tilt lock function for tension control
- Beautiful anesthetics with smooth curves and premium breathable polyurethane leather fabric for durability
- Armrests do not flip back
- You may have to remove the armrests
It is another low-budget seat option for gamers looking to juice up their thrones. It is quite modest in its design, yet with too much functionality to offer for a chair of its class. With thick headrest, back, and armrest paddings, the chair employs a PU Bonder leather construction for maximum durability and easy housekeeping. A metal frame forms scaffold of the chair and a heavy-duty base with 360-degree swivel wheels adds extra stability for the perfect balance when gaming on your PC
True to its gaming potential, the chair easily adjusts in height thanks to the handy dial under the seat. You can also toggle between locked and rocking modes to match your enthusiasm as you enjoy your favorite video game. Surprisingly, for such a lightweight gaming chair, it also boasts the highest maximum weight capacity, thanks to its big SGS-approved gas cylinder.
- Brilliant anesthetics beautiful design – suitable for both gaming and office users
- Large seat gas cylinder which supports a higher weight capacity without increase in the chair’s weight
- Adjustable height and rocking feature
- 360 degree sturdy casters for maximum stability
- Well-padded headrest, back, and armrests with breathable mesh, all covered with durable PU leather.
- The chair does not raise as high as other chairs on this list
The Coavas Racing Office Chair is a sleekly engineered gaming chair, designed on a steel metal frame for a durable sitting experience. In terms of the upholstery, you get to enjoy soft and comfortable headrest, back, and armrest cushy paddings, all while keeping things simple with the PU leather construction. The chair comes in a variety of colors that easily blend in any room décor. The soft padding is made from lithe sponge which adapts to the body of the user, relieving major problematic pressure points.
Thanks to the adjustable height, you can raise or lower the bucket seat to position the computer screen just below the eye level. The rocking function lets you toggle between the relaxed mode and those intense gaming moments when you just can’t help but pitch your seat. The back recline control, flip up arms and 360-degree swivel wheels add superior functionality to the chair and make it a perfect gaming gizmo for the average gamer.
- Adjustable height from 44.88’ – 48.82’
- Back recline control with an inbuilt rocking function
- PU leather with a dust-resistant surface for easy cleaning
- Thick padding in the headrest, back, and armrests
- Ineffective lumbar support
- No suitable for gamers who sit for long hours
This product is particularly known for its unique design. At the outset, the removable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are replaced with a fixed, bolted up bolster. While this would normally be a downside (the adjustability is gone), it’s actually a big plus when you think about the portability of the chair. Again, unlike the chairs we’ve reviewed so far, the seat sides on the OFM Essentials do not curve inside. This is exceptionally advantageous in that offers a wide sitting base to allow both big and small users to enjoy gaming on the chair.
Overall, the OFM Essentials Gaming Chair offers a great value option for both ergonomic support and durability. The chair is entirely padded and covered with SofThread PU leather that is soft to touch, yet very durable. The flip up armrests are also well padded for good arm support when working on your computer. If you prefer less adjustable points on your chair, perhaps to improve the solidity of your seat while still offering good ergonomic support, this is a great option for you and your budget
- Well-padded flip up armrests for adjustable arm support
- Conventional design with few adjustable points to reduce points of failure
- Solid construction with a metal back frame and premium PU leather for durability
- Highly portable due to the missing headrest and lumbar cushion
- Low tilt range which reduces the flexibility of the chair
- No headrest pillow and lumbar cushion which may result in less ergonomic comfort for some people
Looking to add some flexibility and entertainment to your gaming? The Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair could be your answer. With auxiliary input jacks compatible with many gaming systems, the chair is built with such entertainment features as media device connection and built in speakers to add some recreation in your gaming. It adopts a simple, yet sleek, design which easily blends with any room décor.
The upholstery is also a huge selling point for the chair. Made from heat-pressed polyester fabric, the chair easily folds and unfolds without leaving stretch marks. This also allows the chair to fit the contours of your back and adapt to your sitting position while gaming on your PC. The low profile head and backrest padding are a big plus in terms of comfort and overall weight of the chair.
- Lightweight and highly flexible – easy storage and movement around the room
- Thick padding and durable polyester fabric for the upholstery
- Full rocking function that lets you rock back and forth while seated
- Built-in speakers and compatibility with most gaming consoles and media devices
- Doesn’t stretch out much
- Not suitable for users with long legs
10. X-Rocker Extreme III 2.0 Most Comfortable Gaming Chair
There is a fine line between extreme gaming and extreme fun, and for most gamers, that line is the X-Rocker Extreme III 2.0 Gaming Rocker Chair. Built for the ultimate cinematic experience, it is made from a durable surface mesh with a thick foam padding for a supreme comfortable lounging experience. The seat is ergonomically designed with a neck, back, and butt arch that adapts to the uses back and offers ample support for long hours without straining the spine.
Again, being a contemporary gaming essential, this is literally an entertainment lounge. Designed with a smart control panel that connects with many gaming consoles and built-in side speakers that create an exceptional sound experience when gaming, this is the definitive choice for a budget-friendly yet ingenious gaming chair
- Built with a wide range of entertainment features from side speakers to a full-function control panel for user preference adjustments
- Rocking chair style with a wide tilting range to allow back and forth rocking
- Impressive anesthetics with thick foam padding and durable PU leather construction
- Narrow seat with a small midsection
- Not suitable for heavy users
How To Adjust Your Ergonomic Chair Properly?
Even when gaming on a budget, finding a good ergonomic chair will go a long way in maximizing your overall gaming experience while keeping your health in check. Though we did some deep digging to find you the best gaming chair, it all comes down to a matter of taste. If you are looking to juice up your gaming room with some elaborate anesthetics, the Giantex Executive High-Back Swivel would be a great choice. If you prefer functionality to elegance, Devoko Ergonomic High-Back PC would be a wiser choice, particularly for adjustability features, breathable fabric, and sturdy make. Again, if you are looking to add some entertainment to your overall gaming fun, the X-Rocker Extreme III 2.0 Gaming Rocker Chairemphatically takes the win. All in all, we hope we’ve done a thorough job to help you refine your search and find a decent low-budget gaming chair for your personalized needs.
Harvey is a content marketer, traveler, fitness enthusiast with many other things. When it comes to outdoor and technology, Harvey is our go-to guy.