The floor is one of the most important things we consider when looking for a comfortable place to call home. To enjoy the maximum warmth and comfort of a home a clean floor is very crucial. This is where the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop comes in.
To introduce this mop and make sure you understand all that you need to about it, below we’ve created a review of the Bissel PowerFresh Steam Mop. What puts it apart from other mops in the market? Does it do a great job in removing those tough to clean messes on your floor? Well, just read on;
Features of the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- It has a built-in scrubber; this makes it work 2× faster than other steam mops.
- It comes with fragrance discs which make it fresher; the Febreze spring scent is lovely
- Comes with a smart digital steam control, making it possible for you to customize the steam to high, medium or low levels according to your floor needs.
- It also kills bacteria. The high, medium and low steam levels allow you to regulate the mop according to the state of your floor. Sticky floors need high steam levels which also kill 99% bacteria, and low steam cleans dusty surfaces.
- The water tank can be separated; this makes it very easy to clean hidden corners. The mop will also be lighter, and hence mobility is easier. When filling the water, you are advised to use distilled water without any chemicals.
- It has an inbuilt easy scrubber. This makes it easy to clean grout, tough floor messes, sticky floors, and dry spots.
- It functions properly in private homes, on an office floor and other busier floors due to the added features that make it operable in difficult situations.
- It is very easy to use. It comes with a manual, but you’ll hardly need it; the mop is easy to assemble, and instructions are clear.
- It can clean carpets, tiles, wooden floors and other different types of floors efficiently. This sets it apart from the other mops, many of which are limited to soft floor surfaces.
Pros of the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- It is durable with a two-year warranty card. This mop stays for long without any functional damages if operated correctly.
- It is versatile with a cleaning ability for all floor types and three different steam levels.
- Comes with fragrance disks.
- Chemical free. No chemicals are allowed to be used by the machine.
- Cleans hardened floors.
- It has a steamer which allows for all types of dirt to be removed.
- Easy to move because the tank can be detached.
- Easy to use.
- It is 2× faster.
- Comes with a spare kit with extras.
- It is affordable.
- It can be shipped to different countries immediately after placing an order.
- High-quality material for the mop.
- The microfiber pads are washable.
Cons of using Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- The scrubber at times gets too hot.
- The water tank is big and can be problematic to detach for a small-bodied user.
Benefits Of Steam Cleaning
The Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop can be accurately described as a superior steam mop usable on all types of floors from soft to rough floors. With all the added features, this mop is easily one of the most advanced and sought after steam mops in 2019.
If you are looking for perfection on your floors, good fragrance and ease of operation then look no further. The Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop doesn’t disappoint.
Amanda is the founder of Consumers Base and many other authority websites. She loves to explore new things. She has excellent literal ability and an eye for the finer details in life which makes her content amazing.