Interstate batteries pride themselves as the most preferred battery brand in North America. Their batteries can be found in almost any kind of vehicle. They also offer many other kinds of batteries beyond vehicles. Wide battery varieties are offered. Target markets include automotive, light trucks, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and heavy duty. They are among the oldest battery makers in the automotive industry. They have decades of experience. Availability of interstate batteries is nationwide for almost any type of vehicle.
- Interstate batteries have all power and battery accessory needs in one store.
- They are locally partnered in almost all communities.
- Interstate batteries are a trusted replacement car battery brand since 1952.
- Boast themselves as number one in recycling having recycled more car batteries than they have sold!
They aim to enrich lives while glorifying God. Interstate batteries strive to deliver trustworthy sources of power to the world. Interstate batteries does business on biblical principles that are loving and welcoming to all like humility, honesty, care and service.
- As a contributor to the company, anyone is free to interact with this purpose in any way that is meaningful to them.
- Through a caring and welcoming environment, they aim to create positive experiences for members of the team and anyone else touched by interstate batteries.
- It encourages no discrimination of anyone based on belief or background.
The values at interstate batteries drive how they relate with their purpose. It also represents who they are.
- Serve others in the same way that you would want to be served.
- Provide solutions to peoples’ needs.
- Be who you are and live up to your commitments.
- Do great things with the gifts you’ve been given.
- Teamwork is encouraged as together they are better.
- Be courageous enough to learn, improve and boldly drive change that matters.
- Team members are encouraged and inspired to not just sell batteries but to do so in ways that please God.
If you want to buy battery for your car then check out this post Best Car Battery
- No appointment is required for an on-site battery testing and installation.
- Professional, friendly and fast service in some stores.
- Confidence in Interstate batteries is increased by their association with AAA.
- Staff is informative and can check your battery and give helpful tutorials in less than 15 minutes.
- They are honest about the possible time frames needed for completion of work.
- As soon as you walk into any interstate battery store, everyone is helpful and makes you feel like family. As a courtesy they even check other parts like the alternator to make sure everything works.
- Interstate batteries no longer require receipts for battery adjustments.
- Bad warranty service as some interstate battery handlers may fail to honor the warranty leading to losses.
- Most interstate batteries go dead or defective before their guaranteed lifespan.
- The customer gets the blame for faulty products. An example is purchasing a cca900 for $280. Then it fails 6 months later. They exchange it for a cca750 that cost $169 new and you get charged $100. A week later it stops working and you don’t get any exchange or refund.
- Some store staff has very poor customer service. They do not live up to the brands culture or values. For example not serving a customer because they have to go for lunch in two minutes after the customer has already arrived.
Optima Vs Interstate Batteries : Which one is better?
Overall, the interstate battery brand has been falling short of customer expectations over the past few years and many users are cautioned to be wary of their products.
Amanda writes for Consumers Base and many other authority websites. She loves to explore new things. She has excellent literal ability and an eye for the finer details in life which makes her content amazing.