This Merax gaming chair is the preferred chair for gaming and office comfort. If you sit for prolonged periods of time, this chair is a worthy investment both for your pocket and your back. The gaming chair is well built and designed with the signature Merax racing design. The chair is available in colour blue, red or green.The aesthetics of the chair are both functional and appealing.
The upholstery is made of wear resistant, easy to clean PU leather. You would expect the material to be uncomfortable and clingy but that is far from the reality. The upholstery is soft, has a good grip and a textured matte finish. The material is made breathable so you can sit on the chair for a long time and not get sweaty.
The ergonomic design of the chair supports your lower back andgood sitting posture.For those who slouch or bend while working, this chair is made to correct and avoid just that. The entire length of the chair is covered with thick padded cushions that envelop every part of your body touching the chair.
The seat of the chair is 4 inches thick and full of padding for a better and comfy sitting experience. The arm rest has extra padding, the headrest has a pillow and there is a lumbar cushion all of which contribute to the comfort of the chair.
It is slightly difficult to adjust the headrest and lumbar cushion because they are strapped in place.
- This gaming chair also functions as a recliner. The design of the chair ensures that your posture is supported at any recline angle. The chair reclines at any angle between 90 and 180 degrees, a flat recline.
- If you have used other recliners, you’re probably aware that most of them greatly exaggerate how well the recliner locks in position.
- With the PP033082CAA, the tilt lock is a reliable safeguard that delivers. The feature ensures that you permanently stay in the recline position of your choice.
- When using the recline function, have your back as close to the back of the seat as possible to counter the rebound strength of the chair.
- Moving the chair from one place to another is made easy thanks to 360 degree swivel wheels that will not squeak, mark or damage your flooring.
- The wheel matches the colour of the rest of the chair and adds to the overall good look of the chair.
- The height of the chair comfortably seats smaller individuals but can also be adjusted to fit the height of taller individuals. The height of the head rest and the length of the armrests can be extended to accommodate the varying heights of people.
- This is especially helpful if the chair is used by more than one person.The base of the chair is made of
forged aluminium which is solid and strong.
- The chair is built to support a weight capacity of up to 250lbs. This capacity is lower than that of other chairs ranked in the same category. The usual weight capacity of other gaming chairs is 300lbs.
- Easy to clean upholster fabric
- Chair comes with lumbar and headrest cushions
- Looks appealing
- Versatile application of the chair
- Adjustable height and armrest
- Lock on position
- Very comfortable
- Chair does not rise high
- Taller persons are not very comfortable
- Has a low weight capacity
- No warranty information
- Difficult to assemble or set up
Things To Consider Before Buying A Gaming Chair
The Merax PP033082CAA Gaming Chair is a great chair with the same features as other similar gaming chairs but available at almost half the price.
Amanda writes for Consumers Base and many other authority websites. She loves to explore new things. She has excellent literal ability and an eye for the finer details in life which makes her content amazing.